Register

How to Enable Resume assignments from where they left off

Questions regarding installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php

Moderators: James, Rado

User

How to Enable Resume assignments from where they left off

Postby rkoshy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi,

We currently have a license for Viewlet Builder Enterprise 8.0 and we have a self hosted Viewlet Central. When I publish I use the self hosted option which doesn't have a option for "Enable Resume" like SCORM 2004 does. I am trying to find a way, once I create a training and user (student) can start the training and come back to it next day, and he/she should be able to start from where they left off. I removed all the navigation from the training, so students cannot jump to different slides and mark it as complete. Therefore, I cannot rely on navigation bar where user can just come and go to the slide where he last left it off. So, if you can tell me the way, where we I can enable resume, which allow a student to take the training in multiple sessions and when they come back, it will resume from where they left it off.

Site Admin

Re: How to Enable Resume assignments from where they left of

Postby James » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:34 am

Hello,

As you've seen resume is not available at this time with ViewletCentral. We are working on Version 9.0 at this time and after that we can address some additional features for ViewletCentral.

Return to Discussions