Register

mouse click animations do not work

For version specific questions
User

mouse click animations do not work

Postby mikewogden » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Hi, I would love to have mouse click animations in my viewlets but I cannot get them to work. Any tips what I may be doing wrong? I have confirmed the publish setting is checkmarked to include mouse click animations. thanks!

I am using ViewletBuilder 8 professional and it is fully updated to the latest version.

User

Re: mouse click animations do not work

Postby Qathy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:51 am

The option for 'mouse click animations' is only supported when you publish to the SWF format. If you are publishing to MP4 or FLV, this feature will not work in those output formats. Good news, though! We are currently working on enhancing this option for SWF, adding it to MP4/FLV and making these updates available for SWF/FLV/MP4 in one of our upcoming releases.

NOTE:
If you are, however, publishing to the SWF format and it is still not working, you will need to open a support ticket. If you do open a support ticket, make sure to also upload your project QVP file archive (which you can create by selecting File > Create Archive from within ViewletBuilder8) to http://www.qarbon.com/upload. When you submit the ticket, if you do, let us know the name of the file so our team can look at it and get back with you.

User

Postby mikewogden » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:48 am

Thank you! I am publishing to SWF but unfortunately I am seeing the issue still. I will do as you advise and open a support ticket. Thank you very much.

Site Admin

Postby James » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:20 am

Mike,

I just tested the application and its working for me. As long as you are seeing the blue diamonds on the timeline it should work.

mouseclick.png

Return to ViewletBuilder8