Register

Font size in Notes Tab

For version specific questions
User

Font size in Notes Tab

Postby Jovana » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:57 am

Is it possible to increase the font size of the text in the Notes tab? I am using the Qomplex skin and even viewing the Viewlet full screen doesn't seem to increase the font size. This is very important for visual accessibility.

notestab.png
Notes tab

User

Re: Font size in Notes Tab

Postby Lindsay » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:22 am

Further to this question, when I use the enter key in the notes section it shows up as "/n" in the published version of the slide notes in the Qomplex skin. I've tried many alternatives to enter a line break, without success.

Seems to be a defect, unless there's an alternative?

User

Re: Font size in Notes Tab

Postby Qathy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:29 am

Hi,

Just to let you know, our support staff responded to this with the ticket you submitted in our system. I just want to jump in here to answer your questions so others can see this if needed.

Right now, the font size in the Notes tab using the Qomplex skin is hardcoded so in order to change it, the coding would need to be updated or somehow we would need to change it dynamically. This has been added as a features request, so we are going to look into improving this feature.

With regards to the '.../n/n...' appearing when you have hard returns between paragraphs in the text in the Notes tab,, this is definitely a bug that we will need to fix and we have reported it as such.

Thanks.

Return to ViewletBuilder8