Blog posts from our famous "ViewletMarm"

Moderators: Qathy, vmarm

User

Welcome to The Viewletin

Postby vmarm » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 pm

The Viewletin
An Inside ‘Take’ on All Things Viewlet
~by ViewletMarm

My name is Kathy, but Qarbon enthusiasts know me as ViewletMarm. How did I get this name? Well, here goes. I’ve been an educator (of some sort) all my life, always looking for new ways to share what I know. Back in 1999, new to this thing called the Internet, I thought maybe I could find an answer there. That’s when I lucked upon an ad from Qarbon saying, “Share your wisdom. Earn a buck!” I responded, and was invited to join Qarbon’s staff. I left the corporate life and never looked back.

My passion for ‘all things Viewlet’ ignited on my first day with Qarbon and still burns. What is a Viewlet? Simply put—it’s the published Flash file produced by Qarbon authoring tools. (Click here to learn more about Qarbon’s history and Viewlets.)

For 10+ years as a Qarbonite, I served in many different roles. My favorite, however, has always been educating clients, made easy by Qarbon’s business model--ease-of-use authoring products and services, reinforced by a customer-centric focus. So, with all this, and me being a customer-advocate within Qarbon, it was only natural ViewletMarm was born. That brings us to now.

Before you go, check out this Viewlet I created this past summer. It helped me sell my vehicle on Craigslist in less then two weeks for almost full asking price. Interested to learn more? Well, tune in to my next blog for the details.

Until next time...
Happy Viewleting!

~ViewletMarm~

Return to The Viewletin