Register

Publishing moves very slow

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

Publishing moves very slow

Postby mbuckle » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:56 am

Hello,

I am using ViewletBuilder7 Professional and publishing takes an extremely long time. When I open the Publish Viewlet window, I click to open the network folder I'd like to save the Viewlet to and it takes approximately 20 minutes to open the folder directory. After I the folder selected and click the Publish button, it takes another 20 minutes to beginning publishing the Viewlet to the folder. Similarly, it takes a very long time to change the output format or publish as a SCORM.

When I used ViewletBuilder6, the system always published very quickly, but now it has slowed down to the point that it delays my ability to complete my work.

Any insight as to why this might be happening?

Thank you,
Melissa

Site Admin

Re: Publishing moves very slow

Postby James » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Melissa,

It's hard to say what your issue is - could be something specific on your machine. Something you can try is increasing the memory allocation for the software by going to Edit>Preferences>Advanced and to click the Change Java Settings button and increase the Max to 1000MB.

vm.png

Return to General Discussions