Register

Animated Avatars in SWF movies in Viewlet Builder

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

Animated Avatars in SWF movies in Viewlet Builder

Postby TKET_VB » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:21 am

Hello everyone,

we have asked a graphic design company to produce some animated corporate avatars for our e-learnings.
They delivered several animations in .SWF files which we have implemented as "movies" in our projects.

We have for example one SWF movie in which the avatar is walking into the screen and at the end, should keep talking (just moving the eyes and lips). In Viewlet while adding the movie it also says "there is a loop at the end of the movie", but we cannot get it to work the way we want to. It always starts again from 0, i.e., with the avatar moving in.

Can anybody tell me if there is an option in Viewlet which we are missing, or if it's a problem with the SWF file? Unfortunately we do not have any real knowledge in our company about how SWF files work, that's the problem.
I can only tell you that when I just opened the SWF in Internet Explorer and choose to switch off the loop (right-click in the flash animation), it was perfect, just the way we wanted (the Avatar only repeating like the last few seconds with mouth and lip animation).

I can also provide a sample if that helps.

Thank you in advance :)

Kind regards.

Site Admin

Re: Animated Avatars in SWF movies in Viewlet Builder

Postby James » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:58 am

Hello,

It would be helpful to have samples to look at.

I would encourage you to use our online support form for anything complex like this that might require sharing files.

http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php

User

Re: Animated Avatars in SWF movies in Viewlet Builder

Postby TKET_VB » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 pm

OK, thank you James, I sent the message again through the online form.

Regards.

Return to General Discussions