Register

How to dim the slide but display text clearly.

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

How to dim the slide but display text clearly.

Postby bmtao0807 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi All

Not sure if ViewletBuilder7 support to dim the current slide as a background, then add a text as title, the text should display clearly, do we support this feature or have some workaround? Thank you for your time:)

regards
-BM

Site Admin

Re: How to dim the slide but display text clearly.

Postby James » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:58 am

BM,

We don't have a way to DIM the background image - but if the image was inserted as a regular image it's opacity can be changed. Another option could be dimming the image manually from the resource folder and it will update in the application. I will ask a developer to see if I missed something.

opacity.png

User

Postby bmtao0807 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am

Hi James

Thanks for your reply, for the second option, do you mean I can use some other tools like Photoshop to modify the image and save it with same name/suffix/size, then in viewletbuilder, the slides will auto update, right?

Just one more question, when I get into the resources folder, there is a huge number of images, is there a quick way to locate the desired one?

regards
-BM

Site Admin

Postby James » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 pm

BM,

Yes - you can use Photoshop to alter the images we capture directly from the resource folder. Remember not to alter the name of the file at all so ViewletBuilder can maintain the link.

As far as finding the image, you can double-click the background frames on the timeline to open the Manager. Clicking on each frame in the list will display the filename.

frame_manager.png

Return to General Discussions