Register

Questions on using ViewletBuilder7

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

Questions on using ViewletBuilder7

Postby bmtao0807 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:19 am

Hi there

I am using ViewletBuilder7 Professional, but I got some problem, is anyone happen to know the answer, thanks in advance.

1 How to display the spent time? Just like the online video, display the "Spent time/Total time", I could use the "Time Limit" to get a bar displaying the remaining time, but this is a little different, not sure if it is supported.

2 How to attach a voice after view is shot? I am a beginner on view shooting, so I would prefer to shoot a silence view first, then edit, then get my voice on it, is there any way to implement it?

regards

Site Admin

Re: Questions on using ViewletBuilder7

Postby James » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:18 am

Hello,

Here are a few replies:

1 How to display the spent time? Just like the online video, display the "Spent time/Total time", I could use the "Time Limit" to get a bar displaying the remaining time, but this is a little different, not sure if it is supported.

This is something built into some of the skins. Go to Project Properties>Viewletskin and select the Stereo 2 skin and recompile. See if this is what you are looking for.

time.png
time.png (105.25 KiB) Viewed 4874 times

2 How to attach a voice after view is shot? I am a beginner on view shooting, so I would prefer to shoot a silence view first, then edit, then get my voice on it, is there any way to implement it?

This is easy, just click the speaker icon to record or insert audio to a slide.

sound.png

User

Re: Questions on using ViewletBuilder7

Postby bmtao0807 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am

Hi James

Nice answer, especially with the pictures, it helped, thank you :)

regards
-BM

Return to General Discussions