Register

Capturing Viewlet for two windows

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

Capturing Viewlet for two windows

Postby anatolewilson » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:44 pm

I have an application where the beginning of the work begins in one window, but then opens another window where the rest of the work is done. As I understand it, when you start recording a ViewletBuilder project, you select the window you want to record. Is there a way to switch to the second window, or do I need to create a second ViewletBuilder project and paste them together?

Thanks,

Anatole Wilson

Site Admin

Re: Capturing Viewlet for two windows

Postby Andrew » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 pm

You can switch to another window, as long as its in the same position as the first.
Before you start your session, position the first window on top of the second window so that they are the exact same size.
Then during the recording session you can use ALT-TAB to switch to the other window and continue recording.

If on the other hand having both windows at the same position is impossible, yes you could use "Insert Screenshots" from the Insert menu to add a second capture into your project.
Andrew Branch

Return to General Discussions