Register

VB integration with Moodle Quiz

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

VB integration with Moodle Quiz

Postby musictec » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm

I have some quizzes created from the Moodle module already and wish to integrate some VB questions with those quizzes in such a way that participants taking the test, would "seamlessly" view the Moodle quizzes with VB quizzes without having links between the two. Is this possible?
Thank you!

Site Admin

Re: VB integration with Moodle Quiz

Postby James » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:12 am

Hello,

I would need more information to be able to understand how you are integrating.

James

User

Postby musictec » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:59 am

James,
Thank you for your reply.
In Moodle, say, I create 10 questions (1 thru 10) from the "Quiz" module, using the multiple choice option (of course, I could use the VB option to do this too, but let's take this as an example!).
I also created 10 questions (11 thru 20) using VB about software simulation (click on the correct spot from a screen capture-type questions), save these as SCORM compatible and upload these to my Moodle site.

My question here is, is it possible to have a format where questions 1 thru 5( the Moodle-type ones), then continue to question 11 thru 15 (the VB-type ones), and back to 6 thru 10, then back to question 16-20, so that the participant taking this test, would not need to close a VB window to get to a Moodle question?
I'm not sure if this is clear. I have not done this yet but am considering if it can be done.
One reason I'm in this situation (of having questions from different types of "format) is because some of the questions were done by other people, some time ago (using Moodle quiz) and I don't want to have to re-do these in VB to make it all work together.
Thanks

Site Admin

Postby James » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 am

Hello again,

The Viewlet is single-SCO object so it can only score on its specific series of question and always starts on Slide/Question 1 when opened.
What you are describing doesn't sound possible to.

James

User

Postby musictec » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi James,

Well at least I know now! :-)
Thanks again for your assistance.

Return to General Discussions