Register

How to Select Default Style Library for Buttons

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

How to Select Default Style Library for Buttons

Postby Quercus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:04 am

According to the "Buttons" tutorial for ViewletBuilder 7 Professional, I should be able to select the button, then choose the Stylesheet Commands to apply one of the default button styles that I see are available in Library > Styles folder. I have attached an image of the dropdown menu.

When I choose "Select a Different Style for this Button, the only other styles available are for other objects within the current stylesheet. There are no button styles available. None of the .qtvns files that I see in the Library > Styles folder are linked to my open application. How do I map these styles so that I can select them in the application?
Attachments
Button Style.jpg
Button Style.jpg (28.13 KiB) Viewed 126 times

Site Admin

Re: How to Select Default Style Library for Buttons

Postby James » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Quercus,

It doesn't quite work that way. This option would be if you had manually created a new style (for example BUTTON 2) and you wanted to switch to that one. You can add a new style (not stylesheet) with the green PLUS.

button2.png

Once you do you can select from those styles or switch to something different like a Note, etc.

button.png

Return to General Discussions