Register

Dashboard

Questions regarding installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php

Moderators: James, Rado

User

Dashboard

Postby PKPS » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:28 pm

When clicking My Dashboard, i select the ViewletQuiz by clicking the stats button.

This then gives me a list of all the questions like this:

Rating Question (slide: Q3)
Question: Enter Question Here Views: Timedout: Max Time: Avg. Time:

Not every question has a graph in the last column.

Is there a matrix for all the different survey questions that says which types of questions can have a graph.

Secondly: When completing the SHORT ANSWER - RATING. i have made six rows of ratings. When i tested this online, i typed- 2,2, 3,3,4,4

On Dashboard and the CSV file, the results are listed back to front like
A bit of a problem when trying to sort CSV files for graphs and stuff

Site Admin

Re: Dashboard

Postby Rado » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:53 am

PKPS wrote:When clicking My Dashboard, i select the ViewletQuiz by clicking the stats button.

This then gives me a list of all the questions like this:

Rating Question (slide: Q3)
Question: Enter Question Here Views: Timedout: Max Time: Avg. Time:

Not every question has a graph in the last column.

Is there a matrix for all the different survey questions that says which types of questions can have a graph.

The "Multiple Choice - Single Answer" and "Multiple Choice - Multiple Answers" question types do have the graph.

PKPS wrote:Secondly: When completing the SHORT ANSWER - RATING. i have made six rows of ratings. When i tested this online, i typed- 2,2, 3,3,4,4

On Dashboard and the CSV file, the results are listed back to front like
A bit of a problem when trying to sort CSV files for graphs and stuff

There is an issue in the current versions of ViewletQuiz causing the order to be reversed. This bug applies to most "Multiple Choice" types of questions (for example "Multiple Choice - Single Answer" is affected as well). Right now, the easiest workaround is to re-order the elements on the slide so that the last one is displayed first (on top of the list), the previous to last is displayed second, and so on. I hope this helps.

Return to Discussions