Register

Extracting from Stats view

Questions regarding installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php

Moderators: James, Rado

User

Extracting from Stats view

Postby khewss » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:37 pm

When I view the Stats of a survey I did using VB5, I see all the stats in % form on users' answers to my survey (usually about 10 questions). How to I import these results, in % as I see them, to Excel?
When I use the Export to CSV feature on that page, I don't get the % results exported.
Thanks!

Khew

Site Admin

Re: Extracting from Stats view

Postby Rado » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:38 am

khewss wrote:When I view the Stats of a survey I did using VB5, I see all the stats in % form on users' answers to my survey (usually about 10 questions). How to I import these results, in % as I see them, to Excel?
When I use the Export to CSV feature on that page, I don't get the % results exported.

If you're referring to the small chart with percentages displayed below each question, it is currently not possible to export this into CSV. You can, however, export a list of all users' answers to each question and create your own statistics using this data.

You can do this by clicking the "Views" link below each question and using the "Export to CSV" button on the page with users' answers.

Rado

User

Postby Stevin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:05 am

Is there any API to retrieve the anwsers, instead of export CSV?
Thanks

Site Admin

Postby Rado » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 am

Stevin wrote:Is there any API to retrieve the anwsers, instead of export CSV?
Thanks

Unfortunately, there's no API in the current version of ViewletCentral, but we plan to add an API to the next major release. If you're using a self-hosted version of ViewletCentral, you can get direct access to the database (as a workaround) and extract the data yourself. The database schema documentation is available upon request.

Return to Discussions