Register

Viewlet Central file upload problem

Questions regarding installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php

Moderators: James, Rado

User

Viewlet Central file upload problem

Postby musictec » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 am

I'm using the free Viewletcentral account.
Today I modified one of my viewlet and saved this in a similar filename, for example, my original viewlet was named, "viewlet", while this 2nd version was "viewlet(new)".

The "viewlet" file has been uploaded previously into Viewletcentral and has been residing there for some months already.
When I re-named the new file to "viewlet(new)" and uploaded this (as free accounts are provided 2 files to upload), I noticed (when I logged into Viewletcentral), there were 2 files named, "viewlet" now.
Of course, one was dated some months back while the other was dated today.

The problem comes when I tried to delete, I was only able to delete the latest uploaded file but not the old file!! Now the old file doesn't work and cannot be deleted!! :-o

I have since deleted the new file but cannot delete the old viewlet file, which cannot work as well! So I'm only left with 1 upload as this file cannot be deleted! Can you help me delete this file so I have 2 uploads again?
Thank you!

Khew

User

Re: Viewlet Central file upload problem

Postby musictec » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:43 am

Hi again,

Thanks for help! Saw that the file in question has been deleted (but I received a whole load of "your viewlet has been deleted" message in my email after this!!) :shock:

In any case, if it helps, this issue could be reproduced when you set the viewlet (set in "Properties") title the same but a different filename.
Seems that Viewletcentral reads and displays the viewlet title, but ignores the filename?
Thanks again!

Return to Discussions