Register

ViewletBuilder blocks multiple selection?

Questions regarding installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php

Moderators: James, Rado

User

ViewletBuilder blocks multiple selection?

Postby anatolewilson » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:56 pm

In our software, I need to capture a process where two parts of a 3D graphic are selected. For some reason, I can select 1 part, but if I try to select the second part (using the CTRL key and a mouse click), I can't do it. I can select both parts if I turn ViewletBuilder off.

So far, the only solution I can come up with is to stop ViewletBuilder recording, select the two sides, then start recording again and then "glue" the two recordings together. is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Anatole

Site Admin

Re: ViewletBuilder blocks multiple selection?

Postby James » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Anatole,

Which capture profile are you using? If you are using one of the SmartCapture profiles, the trigger for taking screenshots IS the mouse click so you probably should consider using Manual capture and configuring the capture key to something other than the CTRL key.

manual.png

You could also upgrade to Version 7 and use the new Live Capture options.

User

Postby anatolewilson » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:38 am

James,

I am using ViewletBuilder Professional 7. I tried this using Quick Demo, Live Capture, Manual Capture, and Manual with Mouse Click Capture, all with the same results. It looks like I'll need to reconfigure the Capture key.

Thanks,

Anatole

Site Admin

Postby James » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 am

Anatole,

Using ViewletBuilder7 and Live Capture I can't duplicate your issue - it's working fine to CTRL+Click select.

http://www.viewletcentral.com/vc/viewlet/519120616/

live.png

Return to Discussions