Register

merging movies + sound

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

merging movies + sound

Postby joselb » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:36 pm

I'm about a day trying to merge 3 movies in one. (viewletcam 2.0 -0180)
Nothing special on them, and all 3 work perfectly.
I merged the 3 movies, and after that I select the 3 sound tracks and mix them. The sound related to mov1 is ok, but sound relative to mov2 is a mix betwen mov2 and mov3 sounds.

I tried also to do in 2 steps, first merging mov1+mov2, mix their sound, save in a new project, turn off viewletcam, turn viewletcam on on this new movie, merge it with mov3, mix the 2 sound tracks, but sound still is garbled, that is, in mov2 timeline I hear sound from mov2 and mov3 together, and at the end of the movie there is no sound at all.
I tried all things you could imagine, but with no sucess.
Please, I fhave to finish this movie up to friday!!! :shock:

User

Re: merging movies + sound

Postby vmarm » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 am

Hi Jose,

I'm happy to report we got you covered via regular support channels. You should have received an additional follow-up email from support advising you that this issue has been fixed in ViewletCam2 version 0182 build, available from this link:

http://www.qarbon.com/download/

This update was released on 7/23/2009.

Happy Viewlet-ing!

User

Postby joselb » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 am

vmarm wrote:...I'm happy to report we got you covered via regular support channels. You should have received an additional follow-up email from support advising you that this issue has been fixed in ViewletCam2 version 0182 build, available from this link:
In fact, support by email was supperb, I only have to thank your support team. In fact, they acted immeditatedly, I sent the 3 fauty .vcp (huge ones), they made suggestions, send back a joined .vcp and in few days the new version (182) was arround.
Keep the excelent work
Jose

User

Postby hwang09mario » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 am

Hi Jose,

I have to agree with you. These guys have the best support team there is out there.

Regards,
Mar
Regroupement credits

Return to Discussions