Register

Ammended: How do I remove mouse movements in ViewletCam?

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
FayeC

Ammended: How do I remove mouse movements in ViewletCam?

Postby FayeC » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:18 am

Let's say I create a little sequence with ViewletCam and then I would like to modify the mouse movement in the middle of the sequence. Either reducing the path/trail of the mouse or just deleting the whole mouse trail.
How can I do that? I haven't found anything about that on the user guide...did I miss something?

FayeC
Last edited by FayeC on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin

Re: How do I remove mouse movements?

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:17 pm

Just click the mouse cursor icon on the tools menu to remove the mouse. The button acts as a toggle button. To add the mouse back again just click it again.
Andrew Branch

FayeC

Postby FayeC » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:52 am

Andrew wrote:Just click the mouse cursor icon on the tools menu to remove the mouse. The button acts as a toggle button. To add the mouse back again just click it again.

That doesn't solve my problem...I would like to be able to edit the mouse's path by removing parts of the path. Each segment of the path goes from one dot to another and I would like to remove the middle segments, not the entire path.
Reason behind it is to edit the "hiccups" like when you move the mouse the wrong way or something...instead of having to create a whole new viewlet we could edit the mouse movements separately and remove segments as needed. Not possible??

FayeC

Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:42 am

You can edit the begin and end points of each mouse movement. If there is a hiccup, you can adjust either point of the mouse movement. The locations between the begin and end points are not captured and are not editable. You should not have to recreate the viewlet.
Andrew Branch

Site Admin

Re: Mouse movements

Postby James » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:10 pm

Hi FayeC,

Per our offline conversation...you clarified that you are using ViewletCam, not ViewletBuilder...which I believe Andrew was reponding about.

You are able to adjusted each capture of the mouse.....to create a smooth path if you want. If you drag the player bar to the place where the mouse action starts on the timeline, you will see a dotted line with red points on it. You can adjust each one however you want. I will have to defer to Tim regardng deleteing those points rather than moving each of them.

Hope this helps.

Jay

Return to Discussions