Register

ViewletCam Time Line symbols

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

ViewletCam Time Line symbols

Postby steve » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:30 am

Is there any documentation that explains marker symbols using on the time line? Especially the markers for the mouse time line. I've seen marker symbols that are white, green, red, and black. I think the red marker indicates when a left mouse click occurs but I'm not 100% sure.

Any help with this question will be greatly appreciated. :)

Site Admin

Postby James » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:08 pm

Steve,

What you see on the timeline represents some action.

The sound is pretty obvious....the wave will zig zag up and down and spike with noise.

The white blocks on the cursor and background image related to something changing. When you don't see anything...that means the frame was the same for that time period. The red square is when the mouse clicks....long gold bars show balloons and notes over a period of time..you can drag all of these objects around too.

The easiest thing to do is play your capture back and see what the action is...you'll be able to tell what everything is doing.

You can also move the cursor points around (red dots)

Return to Discussions