Register

Newbie question

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

Newbie question

Postby musictec » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi
I'd like to use ViewletCam 2 to capture my screen animations using video editing software like Windows Movie Maker, Vegas, etc.
I would like to find out if ViewletCam can capture the following:

1. The movie that is being edited and happening inside the video editing software AS WELL AS my screen movements(cursor, pulling down of menus etc)
2. Both the my narration, off a connected PC mic, AS WELL AS the audio generated from the audio track in the video editing software

Thanks!

Site Admin

Re: Newbie question

Postby James » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello,

Its easy to test, just download the free trial. Keep in mind that Vcam captures at a Max rate of 10fps, so if you're video is playing at a higher rate it may not be perfectly smooth.

James

Site Admin

Postby James » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 pm

ViewletCam was created to capture a running application so a high frame rate is not required because the screen is not changing very fast. If you want to capture a video thats 24-30fps and you can only capture at 10fps, it will still work but it will be more choppy than smooth.

James

User

Postby markben » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 am

can i change the frame rate for recording in viewletcam?

Site Admin

Postby James » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:29 pm

When you create a new capture and select the screen area, you are prompted to also configure the capture speed.

vcam.png

Return to Discussions