Register

Can anybody tell me where is the loading window in vlc 2.0

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

Can anybody tell me where is the loading window in vlc 2.0

Postby jackydrl » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:10 am

In vlc(viewletcam)1.x, we can re-define the loading window. it is useful when large swf file been loading. but i cannot find it in Viewletcam2.X. pls help me, many thanks!

Site Admin

Re: Can anybody tell me where is the loading window in vlc 2.0

Postby James » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:06 am

If you go to Tools>Play Control Bar you can adjust.

playcontrol.png

James

User

Postby jackydrl » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Thank James!I defined the percentage, and the loading window appears. however, what I want to get is whether we can modify the loading window, just like we do in version 1.X ?
Many thanks!

User

Postby vmarm » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:45 am

Hi,

The Loading Screen was a feature available in the earlier releases of VieweltCam1.6 and ViewletCam1.7. With the introduction of ViewletCam2, this feature was replaced with an "automatic" Loading Screen that matches the Player Control Bar. You can no longer customize the Loading Screen bar as in previous versions because of this style feature. However, you still can change the background color of the page that displays with the loading screen. To do this, right click on the canvas area of your project and select "Properties" from the menu. Then, select "Background Color". The color selected will be the color used for the page that the Preloader (loading screen) displays on before the Viewlet starts playing.

User

Postby jackydrl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:27 pm

OK, TKS, I got it finally! In fact , customizing the loading screen is very useful, since we can add company or personal info on it. however, viewletcam 2.X is powerful than 1.X.

Return to Discussions