Register

Output SWF - No Repeat - How?

Questions regarding the authoring of Viewlets, installation or possible bugs with our products. For urgent issues, please use our support form on our website: http://www.qarbon.com/help/helpme.php
User

Output SWF - No Repeat - How?

Postby Lew_B » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 am

I am using iWisoft SWF to FLV converter (which works really well!!!) to convert my screen captures from SWF to FLV for embedding in web pages and uploading to You Tube.

Problem is, the SWF file always repeats, so I have to manually try to stop the conversion before the swf loops and starts over. I am not sure if this is a property of the SWF file I can set in ViewLetCam, or if it's something I just have to live with (or perhaps change in the converter, I am writing to them separately).

In the documentation, it seems possible to not loop when converting swf to exe, but I found no reference to making the swf file itself not loop.....is this possible????

Thanx

Site Admin

Re: Output SWF - No Repeat - How?

Postby James » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:27 am

Hi Lew,

When you export to SWF just make sure you have the Auto Stop Flag checked.

You should make sure your Vcam is running the latest version too.

vcam.png

James

User

Postby Lew_B » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 am

Doh!

Thanks James.... I knew there was probably a way to do this. The documentation doesn't really indicate this, though... When I read about that check-box, it says:

"If your project contains interactive objects such as buttons, you can have a stop flag automatically added to the frame when publishing (if the frame doesn’t have a stop flag already). Select the Audio add stop flag option, if applicable."

Sooo, I didn't think it was appropriate for my projects (which don't have any interactive objects)....you might want to update the documentation. FWIW, I did a search on the pdf manual before contacting you, the words I searched on were "loop" and "repeat", you might want to use "loop" in the description if you add it to the manual.

Thanks as always for the response.... You guys always get an "A" is support from me!!!

Lew

User

Postby vmarm » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 am

Hi Lew,

The auto stop flag feature in the Export SWF does add an auto stop flag to all frames containing buttons and also at the end of the Viewlet so it doesn't auto loop. You can also add your own stop flag manually if you don't want the Viewlet to loop. This additional information will be added to the documentation. Thanks.

Return to Discussions